There are many ways and reasons to install a home sauna. The sauna is a simple structure, but attention to detail is the key to authenticity, particularly the maintenance of a stable temperature. The potential is limited only by the skills and ingenuity of the builder. Building it right requires proper design, quality kiln-dried wood materials and components unique to saunas. We can help you plan your traditional steam sauna with detailed sauna plans and designs. You can see some of the saunas we’ve built to get an idea of what we can do for you.
Have you always wanted to have a personal sauna at home? We can help you plan and build your personal health oasis at home in South Africa – contact us for a quote today.
Saunas installed in Midrand, Pretoria, Johannesburg.
Custom Sauna Gallery
Many Health Benefits of Sauna
- A strengthened immune system
- Improved blood circulation
- Enhanced detoxification processes
- Skin cleansing and rejuvenation
- Eliminating cellulite
- Tension and stress relief
- Weight loss without effort
- Cure almost every health problem
- Sauna causes sweating & helps in opening skin pores
- It helps in excretion of body toxins and other impurities from the blood
- People experience freshness in mood and health for longer time once they take sauna
- The body gets cleansed through sweating and muscles are relieved leading to the feeling of well being
- Sauna is also useful in joint pains.
- Its effectiveness in weight loss has been main reason people choose sauna over any other type of exercise
- Sauna works positively on our metabolism and increases its speed and intensity, which in turn results in weight loss
- Regular sauna also helps mental and physical relaxation and release tension
- People with sleep disorders such as insomnia and improper sleep conditions can benefit from sauna
Frequently Asked Questions
There are many things to consider when choosing the appropriate wood choice for performance in a given sauna. All the woods used in our saunas have been traditionally used for hundreds of years and have long proven their benefits for sauna use. Wood choice is also largely contingent upon user preference and style. We hand select clear softwoods and complement these choices by matching bench materials which enhance the sauna user’s comfort levels. We determine the most ideal profiles, thickness specifications, framing materials, hardware – and give you a product that is built to perform and to last. Our warranties experience will give you further piece of mind when considering our wood expertise.
A traditional sauna generally takes about 30 to 45 minutes to fully heat up. During this time, the rocks will be heated to the right temperature for soft heat and soft steam. With the additional heater, the sauna heat up time is halved. It takes about 10 minutes for an infrared sauna to heat up. After 10 minutes, the air has warmed up a little and it’s running at full power.
Request a Quote
You can request a quote on your own custom sauna by submitting your information below and one of our representatives will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also reach us at +647-949-2897 or at firstname.lastname@example.org